May 17, 2014
Dorval Environment and Gardening Day is getting bigger and better every year! Here, in short, is what Dorval residents can expect on Saturday, May 17, 2014, in the Dorval Arena parking lot (1450 Dawson Avenue) and on the surrounding fields:
1. Free compost distribution
- From 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.(or while supplies last)
- Bring your own container and shovel. A maximum quantity of 200 litres of compost per residence will be given out, which is approximately the equivalent of an average-size green wheeled bin.
- The Resident card or other proof of residency will be mandatory.
- The Dorval Scouts will be on hand to help fill your containers.
2. Free distribution of wood shavings
- From 9a.m. to 1p.m. (or while supplies last)
3. Annual sale of perennials
(from the Dorval Horticultural and Ecological Society)
- From 9 a.m. to noon
4. Many kiosks:
- Bicycle recovery kiosk (by SOS Vélo and Club Vélo Dorval)
- Battery (rechargeable or not) and ink cartridge recycling kiosk
- Information booth on horticultural, environmental, and gardening subjects
- Demonstration of composters, rain barrels, and others ecological products
- Urban agriculture: fruits and vegetables for purchase and delivery
New: Secure shredding of personal paper documents
(sponsored by the company Docu-Dépôt)
Printed paper, glossy paper, booklets and catalogues, business cards, files folders, envelopes, note pads, and cover paper.
HOURS OF OPERATION
Open to the public during the following hours:
Mon-Fri from 8:00-17:00
After 17:00 Dial (514) 271-3223 ext 299 and leave a message. We will contact you within 5 minutes.
© Copyright 2020 Docu-Dépôt. All Rights Reserved.