All organizations have business records that need to be regularly accessed and shared to support various business process functions—including customer service. Yet, despite their importance, active files are often the records that are most prone to being misplaced and mismanaged. One lost document can have a significant impact on your bottom line. Simply put, managing active files properly requires proper space, practices and expertise—resources which most businesses lack. Docu-Dépôt removes responsibility for the management of your active files from you and your staff. As Québec City and Montréal’s records and information authority, we offer your company an efficient and cost-effective method for storing and managing your most active business files. Our outsourced active file management solution combines:
- Secure offsite storage
- File indexing
- Retention inventory management
- Records retrieval and delivery
- End-of-lifecycle destruction
We eliminate the complexity and stress of managing your active files within your office so that you can focus on continuing to grow your business!
Eliminating the need for costly and inefficient file cabinet storage
With Docu-Dépôt’s active file management solution you can say “goodbye” to the days of overfilled file cabinets crowding an already cramped office. We transfer your active files to our record centre where they are either stored in a box or on an open shelf. Each item is assigned a unique barcode which allows for thorough tracking of your active file inventory. From initial transfer to final disposition, your records are preserved and protected by:
- High-density document storage shelving systems
- 24/7/365 security surveillance
- Climate regulation and monitoring
- Fire prevention and detection systems
Our integrated document management software not only allows for the swift location and retrieval of your active files; it also provides you with better control over your records. A secure web portal enables you to view, sort and manage your active files with the click of a mouse. In addition to anytime retrieval and pickup requests, you also have the ability to:
- Assign retention schedules for both onsite/active files and offsite/semi-active files
- Search for records based on date, department, type, etc.
- Schedule destruction of documents
- Generate a variety of retention reports
- manage emails, Word and Excel documents, and PDFs
- manage your onsite/active files
You’ll be surprised at how much time and money you save by not having to search for and retrieve your active files!
Docu-Dépôt’s active file management solution helps you to:
- Repurpose former storage space for revenue-generating functions
- Lower administrative costs
- Maintain regulatory compliance
- Minimize data breach risks
- Improve disaster recovery capabilities
- Economize on the location and retrieval of your active files
To find out more, please contact us by phone or fill in the form on this page.
HOURS OF OPERATION
Open to the public during the following hours:
Mon-Fri from 8:00-17:00
After 17:00 Dial (514) 271-3223 ext 299 and leave a message. We will contact you within 5 minutes.
© Copyright 2019 Docu-Dépôt. All Rights Reserved.